Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:27:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Brownell-Murdough Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brownell-Murdough Wedding  ( 4835 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 24, 2005, 07:07:32 AM »

Brownell-Murdough

Ashlee Jarvis Murdough, daughter of Kevin and Polly Murdough of Essex Junction, and Seth Hagen Brownell, son of David Brownell of South Hero and Terri Santee of Fairfax, were united in marriage July 16.

The Honorable Susan Fowler officiated at the double-ring ceremony in Ira Allen Chapel at the University of Vermont, Burlington.

Caryn Dattilio and Amy Lefebvre were maids of honor. Bridesmaids were Jaime Stimets, Katie McCarthy, Lori Jarvis and Holly Brownell.

Best men were Zeryai Hagos and James Hoffmann. Ushers were Ethan Matthews, Hans Smith, Tristan Hobbs and Kevin Murdough.

A reception was held at Double Tree in South Burlington, after which the couple left for Martha's Vineyard.

Mrs. Brownell graduated from Essex High School and the University of Vermont. She is employed by GE Commercial Distribution Finance. Her husband graduated from South Burlington High School. He is attending Bismark State College. They reside in Essex Junction.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: