Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:00:58 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Blow-Martin Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Blow-Martin Wedding  ( 4024 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 24, 2005, 07:06:20 AM »

Blow-Martin

Sara Louise Martin graduated from BFA-Fairfax

GEORGIA -- Sara Louise Martin, daughter of Dale and Gladious Martin of Georgia, and Anthony Stephen Blow, son of Stephen and Norma Blow of St. Albans, were united in marriage July 16.

The Rev. Charlie Kuthe officiated at the double-ring ceremony in Georgia Plains Baptist Church.

Sarah Garvey was matron of honor. Jessica Sterlin was maid of honor. Attendants were Shannon Ryan, Roxsand Thibault, Laura Stoddard, April Gutkopf and Mariah Gutkopf.

Steven Martin and Scott Burleson were best men. Ushers were Jonathan Sterling, William Shultheiss, Martin Stoddard, Wayne Gardner and Chris Boutin.

A reception was held at the Elks Lodge in St. Albans, after which the couple left for Agawam, Mass.

Mrs. Blow graduated from Bellows Free Academy-Fairfax. Her husband graduated from Bellows Free Academy-St. Albans. They are employed by Scot. They reside in St. Albans.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: