Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:12:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  A New Business In Town
« previous next »
: [1]
: A New Business In Town  ( 4659 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 06, 2009, 09:50:27 AM »

Hi Henry,

A client and Friend of mine (Dave and Becca) just built a new stable with run-ins (built by Feerick Fence)

http://feerickfence.com,

large indoor riding arena, run-outs and a big barn with stalls at 225 Nichols Rd. They are open for business now. For more info check out there website.

http://arcadstables.com/ 

Regards, Tom

Henry Raymond
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #1 : March 06, 2009, 02:42:26 PM »

Don't forget, Tom and his family Also donated their time, equipment, and know how to get the first Phase of the Fence project done at the Fletcher School ( he actually also helped out Little League that day and dug and installed the posts for a backstop  too!).  The Soccer club nor school would never had been able to afford the sort of labor and qualtiy Tom donated.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
dbdumar
: 1

« #2 : March 13, 2009, 06:24:07 PM »

Hello, we are the owners of Arcad Stables, and we are pleased to be part of the Fairfax community.  We welcome visitors, and for those interested in riding, introductory lessons are free.  We've worked hard to create a safe, friendly atmosphere!  We welcome riders of all ages and abilities, from "horse crazy" kids to adults who'd love to get back in the saddle!  Family packages are available...a great way to spend a few hours trying something new! Our web address is www.arcadstables.com. We'd love to show you around!
« : March 13, 2009, 07:03:11 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: