Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:08:44 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Thank You
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thank You  ( 2597 )
PotterFXFD
: 269

« : March 01, 2009, 06:53:34 AM »

I would like to extend a thank you to everyone that was at town meeting yesterday and supported Article#4. You can all be assured you did not give the Fire Department  a blank check to do with as they wish. We are going to do a lot of homework on this and WILL NOTspend any more then we have to. As I had stated earlier I have received quotes over the last 2 years from a high of $238,000 to a low magazine price of $135,000. We will not be looking at the high truck again, but I am very curious as to what the low truck is like. We will be forming a truck committee this Tuesday night to get to work.  It should take until summer to decide what truck we are going to go with and usually around a year to get it built, depending on the company's back log. I will be sure to keep everyone up to date as we go. On this web site and in the Fairfax News

We are always looking for new volunteers we meet at the fire station every Tuesday night from 7-9PM. As always feel free to stop by whenever we are there to see what we have and what we are doing. We like to have the company.
                                       Thanks to all for your support when ever we need it, Chief Dean Potter
: [1]  
« previous next »
: