Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:15:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA-Fairfax Class of 1955 reunites
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA-Fairfax Class of 1955 reunites  ( 2408 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 13, 2005, 07:03:17 AM »

Eight of the 14 surviving members of the Bellows Free Academy-Fairfax Class of 1955 gathered for their 50th ClassReunion at the Lee & Louise Minor Home in Fairfax on July 10, 2005.

Left to Right - Peggy (Francks) Wright (retired from banking and lives in St. Joseph, MO), Louise (Potvin) Minor retired from store ownership and lives in Fairfax), Normand Lavallee (retired school teacher and plays actively in a band), Mary (Wright) Fleury (a retired school teacher and librarian and has a bed and breakfast in Springfield, MA. She is a widow), David Irish (retired from Ford Motor Co. and lives in Milford, MI), Beatrice (Hebert) Turner (retired from Pratt & Whitney and works part-time as a secretary at the Salvation Army and lives in Pittsfield, MA), Paul Collins (retired carpenter and works part time remodeling and lives in Colchester, VT) and Theresa Raymond (retired school teacher and also worked at IBM, she lives in Fairfax).
Those not attending this years reunion due to health reasons were Betsy (Irish) Berardinelli, a retired store owner now living in Grand Island, FL. and John Nichols, a retired manager from 7-11 now residing in Clarksville, GA and recovering from by-pass surgery. Others not attending were, Jean (Shepardson) Tibbets who lives in Bristol, CT., Charles Parah who lives in Port Henry, NY. and Mary (Woodward) Mitchell who lives in Essex Junction. The class was unable to locate Beverly (Pelkey) Hargraves who's last know address was Lawrenceville, GA. Three class members are deceased; Doris Bessette, Vivian Gardner and Valetta Kilburn. (Information provided on the classmates by Peggy (Francks) Wright)

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: