Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:59:22 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day-2/15/09 and Blog-The Big Race!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day-2/15/09 and Blog-The Big Race!  ( 4516 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : February 15, 2009, 09:37:33 AM »

Picture of the Day February 15, 2009

Ice jammed up on the Lamoille River

THE BIG RACE!!
Sorry, I was kind of lazy last night and went to bed. Thus a Sunday posting.

After the final race of the year, I look forward to Thanksgiving, then my birhtday, then Christmas, and New Year's, then...........
the long six weeks or more before the Daytona 500. Because that means spring is coming. Damn slowly, but it's coming.

I got an e-mail from Fairpoint, stating my web account has been activated. I logged on, but there is still a screw-up with the password. I will have to casll Fairpoint to get it straightened out.

In the mean time, I am still here, with many thanks to Henry Raymond.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 15, 2009, 09:40:02 AM »

Hi Mike,

I was kind of concerned this morning when I didn't see a post.  You had mentioned that you might buy a box of chocolates and I thought, "Maybe he ate the whole box and is in a "Chocolate Coma."

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #2 : February 15, 2009, 10:08:34 AM »

Actually, I did buy a box, for Margie and I to SHARE. And it's taking an awful lot of willpower to stay away from the box. There is actually some left.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: