Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:49:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Nice Front Page Article On Old St. Lukes/Steeple Market In Sat's Issue
« previous next »
: [1]
: Nice Front Page Article On Old St. Lukes/Steeple Market In Sat's Issue  ( 2133 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 06, 2009, 05:50:02 PM »

Lisa did an outstanding job writing up an article in The St. Albans Messenger in the Weekend Edition.  I just received mine about an hour ago.  I understand she had to edit a lot out of it, and am not sure how much the Messenger edited.

Definitely worth the 50 cents the Messenger costs.  You should find it in all of our local stores here in Franklin County.

Henry Raymond
dmgp1978
: 24

« #1 : February 09, 2009, 11:07:01 AM »

A friend e-mailed me that the article was in there, but I didn't get the message til today.  Can't seem to find it on Messenger site.  So if anyone has a copy they could share or finds the link I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.
Dawn
: [1]  
« previous next »
: