Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:01:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FAIRFAX MAN CO-AUTHORS BOOK
« previous next »
: [1]
: FAIRFAX MAN CO-AUTHORS BOOK  ( 3806 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 26, 2004, 08:19:14 AM »

Hi All,

Well, an interesting thing happened to me this past week.  I was watching the noon news on Channel 3, fighting off the cat, who obviously doesn’t care for the news, as her main interest was getting fed.  After the news was done, I finally relented and went to feed her.  When I returned, I heard what sounded like a familiar voice on the television screen, and no wonder, it was one of our own Fairfax Residents on “Across The Fence” with Tony Adams.

Now, I didn’t see the whole program, but from what I could gather from what I saw, Nick has co-authored a book with Cynthia Broadfoot titled “Divorce In Vermont.”

I went on the Internet and did a search for Nicholas Hadden as well as for Divorce In Vermont, but was unable to find anything.

There are two reasons why I wanted to get this information out to you.  The first of course is, I try to keep track of the accomplishments of our local people, but probably the second and most important one is, if anyone should happen to check out my computer and see all the searches I did for Divorce In Vermont, I don’t want them to get the wrong idea.

Nick, as you know is a long time resident of Fairfax and active in the Town Planning and Development Review Board area of the town.

Have a great day,
Henry

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: