Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:22:48 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pic of the day 2/2/09 and Blog- Super Bowl and East Bay Update
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pic of the day 2/2/09 and Blog- Super Bowl and East Bay Update  ( 3921 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : February 01, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »

Picture of the Day

#25 Michael Parent last year at East Bay. Michael's car caught fire and he got burned this year.

SUPER BOWL XLIII AND EAST BAY UPDATE

First the update. Michael Parent qualified for the A-Main Saturday night through his heat race. After the checkered flag came out, his fuel line broke, and the cockpit of his #25 was engulfed in flames. He got out of the car under his own power, but was transported to the hospital. Michael is being treated for 2nd and 3rd degree burns. He is slated to leave the Tampa hospital Monday. When I find out more, I will let you know. Michael is a really nice kid. He finished 5th in ESS points in 2008. Wishing him all the best.

Well, I was wrong on the Super Bowl. I said if it's a blow out Pittsburgh would win. Arizona would win a close game. Pittsburgh won a close game. It should have been a blowout, but Arizona's defense really held. Both teams tried to lose the games with penalties, but both teams came back and tried to win the game.

The Boss, and the band, rocked the halftime show. Ranks right up there with U2's show in 2002 right after 9/11.

Still can't log onto my account with Fairpoint. Now that the initial panic is over, I went back and re-read Scott's note about the websites through Verizon. It says I can't update my site until February 14th. Whatever.

Two weeks until the Daytona 500.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: