Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:08:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  BUSY SATURDAY
« previous next »
: [1]
: BUSY SATURDAY  ( 10271 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : January 31, 2009, 12:22:42 PM »

What a mess.
I went to log in Friday night, but couldn't update my website.
Tried again Saturday morning and it told me to go to Fairpoint's website.
Tried logging in there. Nothing.
I do a lot of errands Saturday mornings, so there was some downtime before I tried again.
Must be everyone is logging onto their site, as a error message comes up, something about a broken link.

I want to thank Henry Raymond for setting up this forum.
I also want to thank Scott Day for pointing me in the right direction to reclaim my site. Unfortunately, I can't get through.

Aaargh!

As an update, they got in a race Friday night down to East Bay. Some 45+ cars were in the pits. Some local guys racing down there are Michael Parent #25, ESS Champion Steve Poirier #28FM, Glenn Styres #0, who mostly runs Southern Ontario Sprints, and #3B Scott Bunnell, who runs with the Patriot club. None of them qualified for the A-Main last night. Shows you how tough the competition is if Poirier doesn't qualify.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
cassyt
: 84

« #1 : January 31, 2009, 12:26:33 PM »

Happy to see you back on I would miss that picture of the day.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: