Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:39:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  BFA Sports Events
| | |-+  BFA HS Girls Basketball TONIGHT vs Peoples Academy 6:00/7:30 p.m.
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA HS Girls Basketball TONIGHT vs Peoples Academy 6:00/7:30 p.m.  ( 3434 )
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« : January 13, 2009, 08:29:32 AM »

The BFA Girls JV and Varsity teams will host Peoples Academy from Morrisville.  Both JV and Varsity are coming off a hard fought loss to WIlliamstown on saturday  Where JV was up until 4th qtr and lost in the final seconds, And varsity caught willliamstown off guard for a while there, but evenutally lost.

The Girls Teams continue to battle in every game no matter what the outcome or situation.  Varsity Girls have been learning a lot and keeping a good perspective - knowing their youth and inexperience are key factors this year.  They just try to get better, hussle moe, and make baskets each game.

The JV squad continues to evolve and mature with each game.  The hussle and heart alone of the this years team rivals any JV Girls team in recent BFA history.  A lot of parents and community members have devouted A LOT of time, energy, and care to these kids over the years and it shows in the way they listen, observe and respond to coaching.  With such a exciting and good first hald of the season, one can only wonder what sort of nail-biters the second half will hold.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: