Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:39:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Patrick Liberty, Age 78, Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Patrick Liberty, Age 78, Passes Away  ( 3871 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 03, 2009, 07:42:38 AM »

PATRICK HENRY LIBERTY

WESTFORD - Patrick Henry Liberty, 78, of Westford, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2008, in Northwestern Medical Center Hospital in St. Albans following a courageous battle with cancer and heart disease. Patrick was born in Starksboro, on April 18, 1930, to the late Earl and Mary (Wright) Liberty. He married Marguerite Culver on Jan. 15, 1956, in Starksboro. He was an outdoorsman, loved horses and chickens, four-wheeling, hunting and snowmobiles. Patrick is survived by his loving wife of 53 years, Marguerite; his two sons, Ricky and Brenda and Ronald of Fair Haven and former daughter-in-law, Lisa, and his daughter Anne of Winooski; three grandchildren, Patrick of Westford, who was raised by his grandparents, Christine of Fair Haven and William of Winooski; a great-grandchild who will be born in July 2009; his brother Barnet of Huntington; his sister Elizabeth and Reginald Peno of Vergennes; sister-in-law Nina Liberty of St. Albans; and many nieces, nephews and many friends. Many thanks to Nancy and Carl Cobb of Grand Isle. He was predeceased by his parents; sister Lillian; and two brothers, Elenzer and Harold. Many thanks to the many doctors and nurses who have taken care of Patrick over the years. Funeral arrangements are by Giffords Funeral Service, 22 Depot St., Richmond. Burial will be private. The family and friends will gather at the Red Brick Meeting Church in Westford at 12 p.m., on Jan. 10, 2009. Donations may be sent to Mrs. Marguerite Liberty, 694 Woods Hollow Road, Westford, VT 05494.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: