Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:08:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Ron Kilburn, Sr. Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ron Kilburn, Sr. Passes Away  ( 5414 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 26, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »

RONALD R. KILBURN SR.

WESTFORD / OCALA, Fla. - Ronald R. Kilburn Sr., 74, died on Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2008, in the Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, following a series of strokes. Ronald was born on Oct. 16, 1934, in St. Albans, the son of Robert and Florence (Root) Kilburn. He enlisted into the Army, where he proudly served as a Ranger during the Korean Conflict. Ron was awarded the Silver Star and Purple Heart for his war Valor. Ron spent most of his working career as a masonry contractor, owning RK Enterprises, spanning several years, building commercial properties, including the University Mall. His main love was with his family, whether it was sailing, 4-wheeling, snowmobiling or riding his Goldwing. He enjoyed flying and owned his own planes and an airstrip in Westford. He and his family enjoyed many summers at camp in Maine. He also loved horses and riding and owned Paramount Farms in Ocala, and the Last Chance Ranch in Westford. He will be dearly missed by his wife Carol (Franco) Kilburn of Ocala and Westford; by his children Ronald Kilburn Jr. and wife Christine of Fletcher, David Kilburn and wife Robin of Westford, Robert Kilburn of Bradenton, Fla., Melody Bezio of Westford, Melissa Roberge and husband Daniel of Colchester; by his 13 loving grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren; by his brothers and sisters and spouses, Robert and Betty Kilburn, Norman and Donna Kilburn, Gail Kilburn and Carl Alger, Winston and Marie Kilburn, Albert and Jan Kilburn, Louie and Donna Kilburn, Roger and Paula Kilburn and Bruce and Doreen Kilburn; and by several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sister Valetta Leduc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday, Dec. 27, at 10 a.m., in St. Luke Catholic Church in Fairfax. Burial will be in the Pleasant View Cemetery in Westford in the spring. Memorial contributions may be made to the American Heart Assoc., Vermont Affiliate, 434 Hurricane Lane, Williston, VT 05495, or to a charity of your choice. Visiting hours will be held on Friday, Dec. 26, from 2 to 4 p.m., with prayers offered at 2 p.m., by Fr. Julien Asucan and from 7 to 9 p.m., in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton. Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com .

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: