Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:08:35 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Don Flemming's Mother Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Don Flemming's Mother Passes Away  ( 2302 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 16, 2005, 07:31:38 AM »

JANET L. (MACOMBER) FLEMING WESTFORD

Janet Louise (Macomber) Fleming, 69, passed away Thursday, July 14, 2005, at her residence in Westford. She was born in Fairfax, July 26, 1935, daughter of the late John and Anna (Machia) Macomber. Janet married Robert “Joe“ Fleming on Jan. 16, 1954, in Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Burlington. Robert predeceased Janet in August of 1990. She spent her summers in Vermont and her winters in Orange City, Fla., where she leaves many friends. Janet loved playing bingo and cards with family and friends at every opportunity. She was a loving and devoted wife, mother, grandmother, sister and friend. Janet will be greatly missed by her family and many friends. She is survived by her four sons, Donald Fleming and wife Debra of Fairfax, Ronald Fleming and wife Tammy of Milton, Michael Fleming of Westford, Wayne Fleming of Westford; her daughter, Shelly Booker and husband Kenneth of Essex; and her grandchildren, Jason, Justin, and Jesse Fleming, Debra, Heather, Jennifer, and Emily Booker. She was also predeceased by her brother, Daniel Macomber; and her four sisters, Katherine Howard, Anna Sheltra, Bertha Eustice and Elizabeth Eddy. Visiting hours will be held Sunday, July 18, from 6 to 9 p.m. in the A.W. Rich Funeral Home, Fairfax Chapel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Monday, July 19, at 11 a.m. in St. Luke Catholic Church in Fairfax, by the Rev. Francis Connors. Interment will follow in the family lot in St. Luke Cemetery, Fairfax. Memorial contributions may be made in Janet's memory to the Vermont Lung Association, 30 Farrell St., South Burlington, Vt. 05403; or Essex Rescue, One Educational Drive, Essex Junction, Vt. 05452. Friends who wish may forward online condolences by visiting:

http://www.awrichfuneralhome.com

Arrangements are by John D. Workman of the A.W. Rich Funeral Home, Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St., Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: