Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:00:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Grandchildren Are Truly A Treasure
« previous next »
: [1]
: Grandchildren Are Truly A Treasure  ( 2051 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 24, 2008, 10:28:01 AM »

Our Daughter, Son-In-Law and two Grandsons were up this weekend for an early Thanksgiving since they will be going down to Massachusetts to my Son-In-Law's parents for Thanksgiving this year.

While at church, trying not to be too obvious, tried to point out the Fairfax Football players to my oldest Grandson.  He plays for the Bellows Falls Team and my Daughter & Son-In-Law are hoping they can get enough funds so that maybe they could arrange a game between Fairfax and Bellows Falls, so that Grammy could see him play in a game.  I know absolutely nothing about Football, so if things do work out and they do play up here, will have to have some tutoring sessions so I have some idea what the heck is going on.  Unfortunately, and I know all grandparents at least will understand, Grammy & Grandpa will not be rooting for Fairfax, should this occur.

Our second Grandson is into Webkins and has devotedly given his grandmother an adopted Webkin.  He did this a while back, however, Grammy is not very dedicated to log in and go up and play a game to win the poor starving Webkin any food.  He left her strict instructions before he left for home that she needs to go up at least two or three times a week and make sure he has plenty of food.

Different Grandchildren, Different Interests, but we do love them both and do so look forward to their coming up whenever they can as we are no longer able to make the trip down to Bellows Falls to see them.  For the first time in a number of years, they plan to come up and spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us, so it will definitely be a Christmas to remember.

Henry Raymond
gkmcnall
: 130

« #1 : November 24, 2008, 12:04:07 PM »

Henry,

Bellows Falls may be moving to Division III (from Division II).  There is a great possibility we could see a BFA/Bellows Falls game in 2009 and 2010.  Go Bullets!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: