Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:24:46 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Attempted Burglary In Milton - Again
« previous next »
: [1]
: Attempted Burglary In Milton - Again  ( 3218 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 22, 2008, 07:03:13 PM »

I am posting this, just to let you know what is happening not far from Fairfax over in the Milton Area as related from the almost victim:

"Last Wednesday after returning home from work I found that someone attempted to burglarize my home.  I say attempt because the burglar didn't get anything, he/she only entered my home far enough to meet my house pet and now "guardian angel"; German Shepard.  I know the intruder met my dog due to the amount of blood that he/she left on my back porch after exiting my home from the same door that he/she entered.  I also suspect that the intruder kicked my Shepard as her chest is sore when we go to pet her in that area; She will be fine though.  I rather suspect that the intruder, with or without medical attention, will probably be sore for some time as animal bites heal very slowly and are apt to get infected without proper attention.

Had the intruder started at the front door, my sign would have provided a clue about possible dangers and if he/she still decided to enter offered about an extra second for his/her escape.

I have lived in my home for 24 years and have never had any issues, but as we all know that can change.  I don't enjoy seeing people injured, but I enjoy even less someone violating my personal space.  I didn't get a Shepard for protection; I got her because she is a beautiful, caring, and personable creature.  She ended up protected her territory when there wasn't someone else to do so.  She is a valuable part of my family.  I might even get a second one now.

The Milton Police came and gathered samples of the blood and is having it tested so that they can identify the intruder if provided with a suspect.

If anyone out there knows of someone that has recently suffered a significant injury to one of their arms or possibly legs, especially a tearing wound, it might be safe to assume that person might be a suspect and I am sure the Milton Police Department would love to hear from you.

Make sure you lock your doors and windows.  Please pass along that this has happened in the Kingsbury Road area.  I suspect that the person came through the woods that head toward East Road, but I am not sure of that.

I would really like to get this message to the other forums in Milton if someone knows who might be on the other forums.  I think it would be important for the Hardscrabble/East Road areas as well as in the center of town.  Please let me know their email address and I can ask that they post this."

Henry Raymond
Mummy
: 280

« #1 : September 23, 2008, 12:39:40 AM »

Gotta LOVE that dog!  Hope your dog recooperates fast.  Also I do hope Milton Police will check with the local hospitals and MD's office for Dog Bites during that time frame.  It is very easy to do.  Good luck.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: