Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:48:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Parah-Wood Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Parah-Wood Wedding  ( 4351 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 29, 2005, 06:54:46 PM »

Parah-Wood

PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. — Cassie Wood, daughter of Stephen and Joanne Wood of Longs, S.C., and Tom Parah, son of Christopher and Carol Parah of Fairfax, Vt., were united in marriage April 30.

The Rev. John Yonkovig officiated at the double-ring ceremony In St. Peter's Church.

Alicia La Tour was maid of honor. Mandy Clay was bridesmaid. Steve Rainville was best man. Joe Lemaire was usher. Robert Wood was an attendant.

A reception was held at the ElKs Lodge, after which the couple left for the Poconos.

Mrs. Parah graduated from Beekmantown High School and SUNY-Plattsburgh. She is employed by a law firm in Burlington, Vt. Her husband graduated from Vermont Technical College. He is employed by Husky Injection Molding, They reside In St. Albans, Vt.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: