Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:26:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  K of C Chicken BBQ Photos - Carnival Postponed Until Next Week
« previous next »
: [1]
: K of C Chicken BBQ Photos - Carnival Postponed Until Next Week  ( 3870 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 14, 2008, 11:41:22 AM »

Pete Fitzgerald & Chris Racine had the first batch of chickens on at 10:30

Don Pigeon & Sylva Thibault were ready to work at the Children's Carnival, but found it had been postponed

Got to add some more Charcoal

Caught Tim Wills & Jim Minor shooting the breeze in the rain

Ed Nuttall puts quite a slant on the rack of chicken - Up Mat Parisi, Up

Tim Wills & Jim Minor, Jr set up takeouts

Doing a pretty nice job

Grand Knight Jim Hogan oversees, Jim Minor runs back & forth for more chicken and Pete Fitzgerald checks the tally

Guy Vanzo & his wife, Brenda Menard and Karen Langelier line up to pay for their dinners
« : September 14, 2008, 02:28:33 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
petefitz
: 96

« #1 : September 14, 2008, 02:20:29 PM »

Thanks to all who participated.  We sold out of our chickens and raised $674 for Sr. Cecile's mission with the Religious Hospitallers of St. Joseph in the Dominican Republic.  Thanks to generous underwriting of the costs by Parisi Masonry, Don Pigeon, Chris Racine, and Fitzgerald Financial Group, all of the proceeds will be directed toward the work of the good sisters.  See you next year!

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: