Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:18:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Suspicious person
« previous next »
: [1]
: Suspicious person  ( 4443 )
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« : September 09, 2008, 09:47:01 PM »

Hey everyone,
Keep an eye out for a white male between 5’9” and 5’11” scruffy and driving a little silver car.  He was up on Cherrierville RD today around 2 pm. Jim Magnan walk out of his bedroom to find him standing in the middle of his living room.  The man says he was trying to find his dog which he had lost the night before (Pretty sorry excuse for entering someone’s house uninvited).  A report has been filed with the State Police and I intend to inform the Sheriff’s office also.

Thanks,
                  Joshua Langelier
                           Fairfax Town Constable   
« : September 10, 2008, 04:54:12 PM Henry »

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : September 10, 2008, 04:56:31 PM »

This is a good reminder to all of us to keep our doors locked.  Thanks Josh, for letting us know about this.

Henry Raymond
Mummy
: 280

« #2 : September 10, 2008, 06:33:32 PM »

Another excellent reasons for having a Dog!  Big or small the dog would bark to let you know someone was there.  Where did this man go after being seen in the living room?  This same thing happened last year off of the Buck Hollow Road.  My friend had her kitchen door open and a man just walked right in on her.  Her dog was about to attack the man and she asked him to step out side until she could get her dog under controll.  This man told her he must have the wrong house.  He was looking for his daughter who was cleaning a house for someon in that neighborhood.  Good Story!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: