Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:38:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Photos From Dick & Tess Lavallee's Wedding From His Sister JoAnne
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos From Dick & Tess Lavallee's Wedding From His Sister JoAnne  ( 5045 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 10, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »

Dick & Tess

Dick, Tess and Dick's mother Elaine

The Wedding Party
« : September 28, 2008, 03:02:46 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : September 28, 2008, 03:01:44 PM »

Lavallee-Garza

WESTFORD — Terresita Garza, daughter of Moses and Estilita Maldo of Leyte, Phillipines, and Richard Lavallee, son of Roger and Elaine Lavallee of Westford, were united in marriage Aug. 9, 2008.

The Rev. Katherine Arthaud officiated at the double-ring ceremony at the United Church of Westford.

Sode Boyd, daughter of the bride, was rnaid of honor. Bridesmaids were Jamey Taylor, Vina Norton and Joy Curnmings. Jessa Barneo was flower girl.

Alien Phillips was best man. Ushers were Quentin Kair, Eric Barkyoumb and Loren Ward. Tanner Wilkins was ring bearer.

A reception was held at the Eagles Club in Burlington, after which the couple left for New York City.

Mrs. Lavallee graduated from Phillipines High School. She is the head cook at Birch wood Terrace Healthcare. Her husband graduated from BFA-Fairfax and Vermont Technical College. He Is employed on the family farm and at IBM. They reside In Westford.
« : September 28, 2008, 03:03:19 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: