Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:48:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  Meet And Greet Fellow Alumni
| | |-+  Some Alumni Web Sites
« previous next »
: [1]
: Some Alumni Web Sites  ( 8661 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 06, 2008, 08:33:53 AM »

Hi All,

Went up on the BFA Web Site http://www.bfafairfax.com/ and in case you forget the link, have it on my home page, and found several Class Web Sites when I clicked on Alumni on the left.  Was looking at Scott Day's class of 1990.  Haven't seen a lot of those kids in years, but would say they are all probably in their mid 30s now.  How time flies.

Henry Raymond
Mojovt
: 77

« #1 : August 06, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »

Heheh..thanks Henry...I just posted a link in another post to the site I put up. I hope to have some current pictures of people up there soon as well.

Scott Day
Suzy
: 429

« #2 : September 30, 2008, 12:30:30 AM »

There is a BFA Alumni Group on Facebook.  I'm not sure, but I think Dan Gross made it.  Thanks to whoever it was 'cause there's a buncha folks on there I'm happy to reconnect with!

If you're interested, go to www.facebook.com and sign up.  Then search for the BFA Alumni Group, and there you'll find a bunch of us hanging out.  It's been pretty amazing for me personally.  I've learned a lot, and I'm really happy to see old friends that feel like family! 
Suzy
Suzy
: 429

« #3 : October 15, 2008, 09:01:42 PM »

Correction: 
Ummm...Dave Shepardson is the creator of the BFA Alumni group on Facebook.  Thanks Dave!
Suzy
BobFisherJr
: 8

« #4 : September 06, 2009, 04:29:41 AM »

You can find some at Classmates.com, also!

Bob Fisher Jr
   Tacoma, Wa
: [1]  
« previous next »
: