Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:23:21 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fireworks
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fireworks  ( 1694 )
PotterFXFD
: 269

« : July 05, 2008, 06:57:25 AM »

I meant to get this out in the middle of the week, but have been very busy.   It is that time of year again and after listening to the bangs last night here is a few words of caution.

Fireworks are dangerous and a fire hazard

Keep in mind other than smoke bombs and sparklers it is illegal to set off  fireworks in Vermont. Without a permit from the Fire Chief. However if you are going to set them off make sure to use care. Only adults should set them off, keep all flamable material 70-100 feet from where you are setting them off, keep a garden hose or bucket of water close by, as well as a first aid kit, wear safety glasses, use a long tipped lighter and wear leather gloves.

There will be a fireworks show in Fairfax tonight July 5. The company that is doing the show Boisjoli LLC from Milton have a permit and are looking forward to giving everyone a good show.  Make sure to thank the Fairfax Business Association for stepping forward and putting on this years show.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: