Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:19:18 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  New Trash Removal Contractor For Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Trash Removal Contractor For Fairfax  ( 4832 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 30, 2004, 08:11:24 AM »

Hi All,

Last Wednesday, at least here on the Fletcher Road, the new Trash Hauler started.  They do have a web site located at:

http://www.cleangreen-vt.com/home.asp

I suspect that sooner or later they will be mailing out a schedule which will let us know what days they will be picking up on which roads and which days they will be picking up the recycle.  

There appeared to be a flurry of activity with at least 4 trucks picking up the trash and recycle.  Their first day, at least on the Fletcher Road was a busy one for them as they not only had the regular trash, but the recycle as well.

Their web site says they pick up the recycle weekly, but there is no mention anywhere that this includes Fairfax, however, it does appear that their web site is not complete.  Under contact us, they have a number of email addresses.

Brad Murray's web sites usually includes the recycle schedule, but I suspect he is also waiting for that schedule.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: