Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:08:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  contacting me
« previous next »
: [1]
: contacting me  ( 3650 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : March 19, 2005, 07:53:56 AM »

Hi  Everyone,

There have been some problems recently  with the computer system at the statehouse. I  don't know all the details,  but the computer folks were trying to  filter out some offensive e-mails and ended up filtering out some that should have gotten through.

Just last night  before I left Montpelier, I got a message from a Fairfax resident saying he had messaged  me a  few  weeks ago and had not gotten a response.

For the record,  I  ALWAYS respond to messages from constituents.  If  you  have tried to contact me and haven't heard back, please try again.    Computers do fail from time to time.  You can get  in touch  with me  at  cbranagan@leg.state.vt.us      ,that's  the e-mail at the statehouse,  or  you  can call me at home  at 802-527-7694.

I am very  committeed to representing you and  your  views in Montpelier and  absolutely  understand that  I cannot  do that   if  I  don't  hear  from  you!

feel  free to  contact  me.

from, Carolyn

Representative Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: