Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:16:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Bellows Free Academy
| |-+  Meet And Greet Fellow Alumni
| | |-+  Class of '88 - Your 20th Year Reunion Committee Is Looking For You
« previous next »
: [1]
: Class of '88 - Your 20th Year Reunion Committee Is Looking For You  ( 10670 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 07, 2008, 08:41:39 AM »

Hi Henry,

My name is Dan Barrows - i was the class president for the BFA Fairfax class of 1988.  We've started prep for our 20th reunion and are currently searching for people.  I heard from David Shea that you maintain a website that you could post a 'classmates wanted' ad on for us possibly?  We're still inventorying who we have found and who we are missing - but in the meantime could you just post something like "Class of '88 - Your 20th Year Reunion Committee is Looking for You - please email your address and phone # to Dan Barrows at danielbarrowsacn@aim.com or call him at 203.407.0431  If you have not already been in contact with a member of the reunion planning committee"

Once we have the list of folks we're missing - could we also send you that - so we could post an APB sort of message?

I TRULY appreciate your help and am happy to talk live with you (203.407.0431) if you have any questions.

Thanks again,
Dan

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : March 07, 2008, 01:50:34 PM »

The BFA Alumni Book lists the following members of The Class Of 1988, which was published in 1999 - Those Alumni with the double asterisk had no known address at that time:

Anderson, Jeremy F.
Barrows, Daniel R.
Bates, Jaret
**Bean, Kevin E.
Benoit, Lori Ann
Bergeron, Raymond L.
Bessette, Dale R.
Boissonneault, Eric P.
**Bolio, Heidi Marie
Bourget, Renee Lee
Braun, John Edward
Cadieux, Saundra Rae
**Carnes, Christina Marie
Clokey, Jeffrey Paul
Conger, Chad L.
Cote, Cheryl Lee
Day, Craig W.
Decker, Daryl W.
Edwardsen, Lea Uthaiwan
Emmons, Debra Margaret
Fanton, Terry M.
Figliola, Samantha Jane
Flanders, Sherri Lynn
**Gilmond, Robin J.
Gregoire, Mark L.
**Groff, John U.
Heyer, Ashley F.
Horr, Robyn Lee
**Howell, Lynda Margaret
Irish, Howard P.
**Jenkins, Michael D.
**Janesik, Jinny B.
Jewett, Dennis A., Jr.
Johnson, Kevin W.
**Kedroff, Matthew James
Laroche, Brian Thomas
LaRose, Victoria Lynn
Lavigne, Kellie Ann
Lavoie, Nathan A.
LeClair, Melissa
Legault, John
Lemnah, Christopher J.
Longley, Christopher J.
Madden, Timothy D.
Mahoney, Carrie Frances
Mears, Travis M.
Minor, Glenn A.
Mitchell, Christine A.
**Mobus, Corey W.
Mossey, Karl I.
Nichols, Bonnie Jean
Ovitt, Joan Ivy
Rainville, Peter Paul
Raymond, Mary Kay
Rock, John G.
Rouhan, Bonnie Ann
Shea, David
Shedd, Jay Matthew
Shulman, Jennifer Rebecca
Sloan, Lawrence Jr.
Soule, Richard C, III
**Stafford, Glen M.
Stockwell, Karen Lynne
Stygles, Lisa Marie
Sweet, Corrie Robert
Sweet, Kelley S.
Sweet, Kelly R.
Thibault, Nicole Suzanne
Toof, David W.
Tracy, Stephen B., Jr.
Watson, Alex Millet
Young, Jennifer Ann

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : March 13, 2008, 08:33:22 AM »

Mary Kay asked me if I had any photos or video of the Class of 1988 Graduation.  I found a Beta video marked MKR Graduation.  Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what is on it, but remember I used to take 8mm movies of the classes marching in, maybe, just maybe I did it for this one too.  I will take it down to Burlington and see if I can get a DVD made of it since I no longer have a VCR that plays Beta tapes.

I didn't find any photos as whenever I was taking videos, I couldn't do both.

Henry Raymond
dbarrows
: 2

« #3 : April 02, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »

hi henry - thanks for the info and for posting our wanted ad.  favor - can you now add the dates of our event? we know we'll be meeting at boyden's farm in cambridge on saturday afternoon July 5th starting around 12 noon.  we'll also be getting together on friday night july 4th for dinner and drinks at a location that is TBD - could you include that in your posting?  by the way - my last few emails to mary kay have been returned - does she have a new email address? thanks as always for the help
dan
dbarrows
: 2

« #4 : April 02, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »

henry - also - could we add our reunion to the community calendar now that we have a date/location? figured we'd ask - thanks again
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #5 : April 03, 2008, 07:29:19 AM »

Sorry Dan.  Work had a problem and our external email was down but it is back up and I received your last email.  I am in New Hampshire next Monday when you have your call but I will try and hop on as I am not on nights at this time for work.

Mary Kay

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Mojovt
: 77

« #6 : April 23, 2008, 10:42:05 AM »

Mary Kay asked me if I had any photos or video of the Class of 1988 Graduation.  I found a Beta video marked MKR Graduation.  Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what is on it, but remember I used to take 8mm movies of the classes marching in, maybe, just maybe I did it for this one too.  I will take it down to Burlington and see if I can get a DVD made of it since I no longer have a VCR that plays Beta tapes.

I didn't find any photos as whenever I was taking videos, I couldn't do both.

Henry,

I have an old Beta player. Not sure if it works, but I could drop it by your place if you would like to mess around with it a bit....

Just let me know...

Scott Day
: [1]  
« previous next »
: