Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:54:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  i`m all for
« previous next »
: [1]
: i`m all for  ( 3320 )
special ED

« : February 13, 2008, 07:14:01 PM »

helping the poor and hungry but when does it stop with all these programs ?now their expanding weatherization programs ,pretty soon their going to be paying peoples property taxes that cant afford them ....wait a second  nawww i`ll leave that one for another day, so they said they need to ween people off of fossil fuels and the price is too high, ok. people cant afford it,ok .well because of high fuel prices  the state is collecting more taxes from the higher prices ,seems to me dilbert why dont you cut the fuel tax so working people can afford fuel and not rely on the state to give it to us? I dont know how much the state makes on a gallon of gas or home heating fuel it has to be at least 10 cents a gallon ? anyone know ....I remember when someone had the idea a few years ago to give firewood to people ,I believe that was a state program as well . what happened to that?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: