Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:40:07 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  VOTE TINA LEVICK FOR DELINQUENT TAX COLLECTOR
« previous next »
: [1]
: VOTE TINA LEVICK FOR DELINQUENT TAX COLLECTOR  ( 4791 )
tlevick

« : February 25, 2005, 09:58:21 PM »

8)
Anonymous

« #1 : February 25, 2005, 10:03:12 PM »

Quote from: tlevick
8)

VOTE TINA LEVICK FOR DELINQUENT TAX COLLECTOR

I feel that it is important for people to know what my intentions are if I am elected as Delinquent Tax Collector.

My primary focus in every job that I have ever held is to take it seriously and to be as dedicated as possible.  I thrive on professionalism both on a personal level and on a public level.  Being thorough as well as organized has always been important to me.
My ability to perform in a professional and efficient manner will benefit me in accomplishing my duties honestly and legally.  I will make it a priority in my position to obey all of the State Statues in regards to the rules, procedures, and duties of the Delinquent Tax Collector.  It is very important that everyone be treated equal and fair in each of their delinquent situations, but it is also important to follow all of the necessary legal procedures that are mandated by law in order to take action on any property that has become delinquent.   For instance, I will advertise tax abatements and tax sales so that the public can be fully aware of the place, date, and time of the event.  It will be my priority as Delinquent Tax Collector to keep all Fairfax residents apprised of what is happening with delinquent properties, by advertising in our public papers and by posting notices in several public places.  It is very important to me to be sure that nothing is kept secret from the residents and that every action that I take is done by the book.  
Anything that has to do with my official position, with the Town Office, or with any public official is public information.  It is the rights of all Fairfax residents to be aware of this, to be able to ask questions freely, and to have access to all information upon reasonable request.
If elected as Delinquent Tax Collector, I will be sure to treat every person with dignity and respect, and by the law.

Thank You for Your Support
Tina Levick
: [1]  
« previous next »
: