Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:18:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Tales Of Our Community
| | |-+  A Bit Of A Mystery
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Bit Of A Mystery  ( 4026 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 27, 2008, 08:31:16 PM »

Mike Cain sent me this note and photos on January 27, 2008 - The bridge he is talking about is the one in the center of town that is being reconditioned:

Morning!

A co-worker of mine, Bob Kimball and his family, live in the old barbershop/diner/greasyspoon place next to the Food Venture. A state worker was looking at the bridge next to them. Bob went out and talked to the person. They said it looked like there had been lights at the corners of the bridge at one time. There is a piece of pipe that sticks out of the top of each one. I took a couple of pictures.
I don't remember any lights, or lightpoles there. Do you? Would anyone else?
I may need to look at some of Mom's old photos.

Mike

I took a look at all the old photos I have and was unable to see anything resembling a light on the bridge in any of the pictures.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: