Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:32:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Arrest Made In Steeple Market Robbery December 15, 2007
« previous next »
: [1]
: Arrest Made In Steeple Market Robbery December 15, 2007  ( 4621 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 24, 2007, 04:08:08 PM »

Police have arrested a Fairfax man for holding up the Steeple Market in Fairfax on December 15. The suspect was wearing a sweatshirt backward, with eye holes cut out, like the infamous Backward Bandit-- who terrorized local stores in a crime spree earlier this year.

He was arrested at his home this morning and is in jail pending arraignment on robbery and assault charges.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : December 25, 2007, 08:50:05 AM »

Last night at 10 p.m. they interviewed the young lady who was at the cash register when the robber came in.  The cashier actually thought the guy was playing a practical joke as she said she recognized him immediately as he was a regular customer, plus the holes for the eyes and mouth were so big she could actually see his face.  In the video they showed her confronting the robber as she told him she wasn't giving him the money and also the robber actually trying to take the whole cash register.  He finally gave up on that and took the contents which is estimated to have been around $800.

The young lady was very well spoken on camera and she said that the officer investigating the robbery told her that he was going to have to give her some robbery etiquette lessons on how to act as she could have been seriously injured.

I wish this interview was available for people to see on the Internet as it was a great interview and the young lady did a fantastic job of explaining the whole thing.
« : December 25, 2007, 09:57:30 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : December 26, 2007, 12:45:15 PM »

A Fairfax man suspected of dressing up like the Backward Bandit to rob a store is due in court Wednesday.

Police say Nathan White, 23, robbed the Steeple Market in Fairfax two weeks ago. They say he was wearing a hoodie jacket backwards with eyeholes cut in it. The suspect made off with some cash.

« : December 27, 2007, 08:08:08 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #3 : December 26, 2007, 04:10:51 PM »

St. Albans Messenger Report On The Robbery:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: