Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:11:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Snow Banks
« previous next »
: [1]
: Snow Banks  ( 2471 )
PotterFXFD
: 269

« : December 17, 2007, 09:16:42 AM »

With all the snow we are getting I notice on my way to work that the Fire Hydrants in the village are getting buried. i will get some crews together and start shoveling them out this week.
           For anyone that has one on there front lawn it would be a huge help if you could keep it cleared out. It might (hopefully not) be your house we need to use it for. Also if you are plowing or shoveling your driveway try not to pile the snow on or around the hydrants I saw a couple that are going to be hard to find.

Thanks for all of your help.
Fairfax Fire
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 17, 2007, 12:39:09 PM »

Below are a few examples of what Dean is talking about:

Henry Raymond
PotterFXFD
: 269

« #2 : December 19, 2007, 08:17:21 AM »

8 guys and 2hrs later we have gotten all of the Hydrants shoveled out. There was a few that had been already done, I thank those folks that helped out.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: