Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:36:35 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Cantata and, Candlelight Christmas Eve Service
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cantata and, Candlelight Christmas Eve Service  ( 3356 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : December 07, 2007, 06:50:18 PM »

The United Church will present their  annual Christmas Cantata on Sunday December 23rd at 10:45 AM.  Join us for this festivity of  Christmas music and readings.

On December 24th at 7:45 PM  we hold our Christmas Eve Candlelight Service,  a Candlelight Service of traditional Christmas Scriptures and Songs.   You are all welcome to share in these festive events celebrating the Christmas season.
 Information about either: Rev. Elizabeth Griffin  pastorliz@earthlink.net or 849 6588

We are located at the corner of Fletcher and River Roads. We are the church near the bakery. We are the church of your community.
« : December 07, 2007, 08:27:39 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: