Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:37:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Fairfax Community Library Happenings in April
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Community Library Happenings in April  ( 551 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : March 30, 2023, 01:04:30 PM »

Fairfax Community Library Programs in April

Youth Events

Tuesday, April 4, 3 pm: Lego Club
Kids ages 6+ enjoy themed Lego play after school. Please register.

Wednesday, April 5, 3 pm: Yarn Butterflies
Weave some yarn into colorful butterflies! Materials provided. Ages 8+ Please email libraryfairfax@gmail.com or call 849-2420 to register!

Wednesdays, April 5, 12, 19 & 26 at 10:30 am: Preschool Story Time
Join us for stories and songs! Children's books will be available to check out as well. Before you leave, pick up an activity to make at home!

Wednesday, April 12, 1 pm: Painted Flower Pots
Paint a flower pot to grow your spring blooms! Materials provided. Ages 8+ Please email libraryfairfax@gmail.com or call 849-2420 to register!

Wednesday, April 19, 3 pm: Glass Bead Suncatchers
Make a suncatcher out of glass cabochons and glue! Materials provided. Ages 8+ Please email libraryfairfax@gmail.com or call 849-2420 to register!

Wednesday, April 26, 3 pm: 3D Animal Portraits
Use egg cartons to make a cute, 3D portrait of an animal! Materials provided. Please email libraryfairfax@gmail.com or call 849-2420 to register!

Adult Events

Saturday, April 15, 11am: Craft Circle
Join the Fairfax Library craft circle! Bring whatever project you're working on, and sit and chat with other crafty people while you work. All are welcome! Please call 849-2420 or email libraryfairfax@gmail.com to register!

Thursday, April 20, 4 pm: Library Book Club
This month the book club will be reading The Six: The Lives of the Mitford Sisters, by Laura Thompson. Book club will meet in the library. A Zoom link will be available for anyone who wants to attend remotely. If you would like to borrow a copy of the book, or request the Zoom link, please contact the library at fairfaxlibrarian@gmail.com or call us at 849-2420. All are welcome!

For up-to-date information, visit https://fairfaxvtlibrary.org/index.html
: [1]  
« previous next »
: