Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:21:37 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Benjamin Rabidoux age 30 BFA Class of 2010 dies
« previous next »
: [1]
: Benjamin Rabidoux age 30 BFA Class of 2010 dies  ( 722 )
ssweet
: 299

« : October 27, 2022, 08:19:20 AM »

Benjamin David Rabidoux, age 30, got his wings and flew to Heaven on October 24, 2022. Ben was a kind and gentle soul with a joyful smile and sincere heart. He was surrounded by sisters his whole life and had lots of family love. He was quick-witted and had a fun sense of humor. He was a huge Yankees fan and an impressive baseball player. He pitched for his high school team and continued to play every year since for the Champlain Mariners of the Green Mountain Men's Baseball League. His puppy “son” Bo was his forever loyal sidekick, always with him wherever Ben went. A true companionship with so much love. Ben is survived by his Mother, Sherry Simoneau and Stepfather, Greg Simoneau, Father David Rabidoux and Stepmom Lynnette Rabidoux, Sister Ashley Soutiere and husband Andrew Soutiere and his nephew Carter and niece Stella, his sister Lynneah Meadows and husband Thomas Meadows, and sister Miranda Rabidoux, and his best buddy, Nathan Bee. Ben is predeceased by his sister, Heidi Rabidoux. Services will be held at St. Luke’s cemetery in Fairfax Vermont on Friday, October 28 at 2:00 PM. All friends and family are welcome to pay their respects. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation for a memorial of Ben, send to c/o Ashley Soutiere 19 Crystal Rd, Fairfax, VT 05454 The extended version of this obituary can be found at www.vtfuneralhomes.com/obituary-listing

: [1]  
« previous next »
: