Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:55:23 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Fairfax Community Library Happenings in March
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Community Library Happenings in March  ( 907 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : February 28, 2022, 04:33:10 PM »

Here are some of the March 2022 Events in the library!
Please sign up in advance to attend in person at Fairfax Community Library (unless otherwise noted) or via Zoom by calling the library: 802-849-2420, or emailing: libraryfairfax@gmail.com. Thanks!

Saturday, March 5, 1 pm: What's It Worth? Appraisal Program
Have you ever wondered what that collectible might be worth? Sign up to be part of a virtual appraisal program with author and appraiser, Mike Ivankovich. Participants can attend in person at the St. Albans Free Library or via Zoom. Ages 18+ (This program is in collaboration with the St. Albans Free Library).

Wednesday, March 9, 1 pm: Create with Clay
Get creative with some air-dry clay! Materials provided. Ages 8+

Wednesday, March 16, 3 pm: Marbled Paper DIY
Make pretty marbled paper using shaving cream! Ages 8+

Thursday, March 17, 4 pm: Financial Literacy Workshop with Cody Fiala
The library will host a program on personal finance topics with a financial literacy expert. This month's program theme is Fraud Awareness. Ages 18+

Wednesdays, March 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 at 4:30 pm: Kids Yoga with Jessica Turner
Join Jessica Turner for weekly kids yoga classes! These classes will be held virtually, so keep an eye on your email for the zoom link. Ages 4+

Wednesday, March 23, 1 pm: Finger Knitting
Learn how to knit with your fingers - no knitting needles required! Materials provided. Ages 8+

Wednesday, March 30, 3 pm: Make Your Own Ice Cream
Learn how to make ice cream with nothing fancier than some plastic bags, ice, and your own two hands! Materials provided. Ages 8+

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: