Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:35:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Tina (Ovitt) Darden Class of 1984 di Oct 31 in FL
« previous next »
: [1]
: Tina (Ovitt) Darden Class of 1984 di Oct 31 in FL  ( 1085 )
ssweet
: 299

« : December 04, 2021, 06:04:48 PM »

Tinal Louise Darden, age 55, of Kissimmee, Florida died unexpectedly on October 31st, 2021.
Tina was born in St. Albans, Vermont at Northwest Medical Center on September 19th, 1966.
Tina attended Bellows Free Academy in Fairfax, Vermont for grades K-12.
Tina was very athletic and played many sports growing up including Little League Baseball,
Cross Country, Basketball, and Softball. Tina attended Champlain College in Burlington,
Vermont for a time and majored in Computer Science. Tina moved to Massachusetts just
outside of Boston, MA and worked for ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and
Publishers) and worked on Music Licensing for Restaurants, Bars, and Nightclubs.
Tina was an avid follower of the Christian Ministry and had her own radio show called “Tina’s
Prayer Corner” at WAPN in Holly Hill, Florida. Tina always looked to religion and the teachings
of Jesus Christ as her only Savior. Tina helped many through their troubles through her
Ministry.
Tina is survived by her father and mother, Dexter and Sally Ovitt of New Smyrna Beach, Florida
and her brother Daniel Ovitt and his husband Todd Mahler of Seattle, WA and her three
children: Christina Marie Syner of Fayettville, West Virginia; Joshua Daniel Syner of Beckley,
West Virginia; and Justin Gabriel Williams of Rocky Mount, North Carolina. She also survives a
granddaughter Allison Jade Foster of Fayettville, West Virginia.
Funeral Services are being planned and will be held for friends and family in Richford, Vermont
on Sunday, June 5th, 2022.
« : December 04, 2021, 06:10:50 PM ssweet »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: