Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:43:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Albert Brodeur Class of 1958 dies in PA
« previous next »
: [1]
: Albert Brodeur Class of 1958 dies in PA  ( 980 )
ssweet
: 293

« : October 17, 2021, 10:15:45 AM »

Albert M. Brodeur, 80, of Chalfont, passed away, Sunday, July 25, 2021.  He is and always will be the loving husband of Barbara "Candy" Brodeur (Cain).

Albert Brodeur (also known as Bruno and/or Al) was born December 1, 1940 in a farmhouse in Georgia, Vermont.  He was the son of the late Louis and Gertrude (Lamonthe) Brodeur.

Albert was a dedicated friend who showed his love for his friends and neighbors alike by helping them with their projects and offering advice when asked.  Sharing a laugh, a drink, and spending time with others was always appreciated.  After graduating from high school in a graduating class of 12 students, Albert enlisted in the United States Navy at the age of 17.  He served his country for ten years during which time he earned the National Defense Service Medal, and multiple good conduct medals (if you can believe it!) as an airplane engineer.  After receiving an honorable discharge, he worked countless years at Carson Helicopter Services (Hilltown, PA) for over 40 years in charge of the electrical department.  Upon retirement, Albert continued to work on all kinds of projects, often having multiple projects going on at the same time as he was happiest in helping others and keeping busy.  Over the years he was a member of the Line Lexington Volunteer Fire Company for close to 25 years and was a member of the Sellersville Moose for close to 20 years.

In addition to his wife, Albert was the caring father to Michael M. Brodeur (Ellen) of Sellersville and Mark A. Brodeur of Chalfont; three grandchildren, Nathaniel, Daniel, and Kathryn; his sister, Helene Thomas of Essex Junction, VT; his nieces, Ruth Thomas-Squire (John) of Essex Junction, VT and Lynn Yockelson (Mitchell) of Annapolis, MD.

Relatives and friends may call between 1:00 and 2:00 PM Saturday, July 31 at Huff & Lakjer Funeral Home, 701 Derstine Avenue, Lansdale, PA, 19446, followed by a memorial service at 2:00 PM.  Interment will be private.

Arrangements are by the Huff & Lakjer Funeral Home, Lansdale, PA.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: