Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:47:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brent Shedd dies - BFA Class of 1976
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brent Shedd dies - BFA Class of 1976  ( 1351 )
ssweet
: 293

« : June 23, 2021, 07:24:29 AM »

BRENT STEVEN SHEDD

Brent Steven Shedd passed away peacefully on Friday, June 18, at The Respite House in Colchester, after a battle with cancer.

Brent was born on February 19, 1958, the son of John and Juanita (Cross) Shedd. He grew up on the family farm in Fairfax with his many siblings. Brent graduated from BFA Fairfax in 1976 and later that year, began his 43 year career as a technician at IBM. In 2012 Brent met the love of his life, Anna Suba Shedd of the Philippines. They were married in July of 2014.

Brent will be fondly remembered for his friendly, talkative, and outgoing personality. He always had a story to tell and a small world connection with people he met. Brent loved playing soccer, hockey, and pickleball. He played summer soccer for the Hinesburg Bionics for several years, soccer and hockey in IBM leagues, coached the girls Varsity soccer team at Rice Memorial High School, rollerbladed the Burlington bike path, and was the 2011 state champion for doubles pickleball with Art Lambert. He loved to travel which is how he met his wife. His favorite country to visit was Thailand. He also enjoyed playing cards with his brothers and father.

Brent is survived by his wife Anna of Essex Jct., daughter Aubrey of Fort Myers, FL, brothers Rod (Debby) of South Burlington, Craig (Penny) of Mansfield, PA, Jeff (Mary) of Burlington, Brad of Essex Jct., Jay (Kathy) of Fairfax, sisters Vicki Popple of Lithia, FL, Kim (David) Charbonneau of Virginia, and Heather (Mark) Hoben of St. Albans. His mother and father in-law Amado and Patricia Suba, Ramoncito (Tina) Suba, Rina (Pepito) Miranda, Rowena (Jhun) Faller, Rizza (Froilan) Miranda, Amado (Anne) Suba, and Joseph (Reychel) Suba. He is also survived by many nieces, nephews, and cousins. Brent was preceded in death by his parents, sister Suzanne, brother David, and brother in-law Herb.

The family would like to thank Dr. Unger and the staff at The Respite House for the excellent care they provided for Brent.

At Brent’s request, there will be no funeral services.

« : June 23, 2021, 07:29:22 AM ssweet »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: