Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:39:20 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Author visit at Fairfax Community Library - 8/10/21
« previous next »
: [1]
: Author visit at Fairfax Community Library - 8/10/21  ( 1199 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : July 30, 2021, 10:08:24 AM »

Join us for a visit with R. J. Batchelor on Tuesday, August 10th at 6 pm.
Learn about the writing and publication process from R. J. (Becky) Batchelor, a writer and historian with a focus on WWI and WWII. She started writing after 14 years teaching at colleges and universities. Her first book, The Lost King of England, is newly published and her next, The Last Tsar of Russia, is in the works.

If you've ever thought about writing or publishing your own work, be sure to drop in for advice on how to get started and get your story out into the world!
If you want, feel free to bring a copy of The Lost King of England for Becky to sign.
The visit will be hosted at the library on August 10th - no registration necessary!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: