Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:17:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  James "Jim" Cutting BFA Class of 1989 dies Sep 20, 2020 at the age of 49
« previous next »
: [1]
: James "Jim" Cutting BFA Class of 1989 dies Sep 20, 2020 at the age of 49  ( 1349 )
ssweet
: 299

« : September 28, 2020, 05:43:30 PM »

Obituary

Fairfax - James Allen Cutting, 49 passed away unexpectedly at home after a brief illness September 20, 2020. He was Born February 4th, 1971 in St Albans Vt. son of Ronald Cutting and Sandra Barkyoumb Cutting.

After Graduating from BFA Fairfax High School with advanced placement Honors, he then attended Johnson State college for performing arts Theatre, with a secondary education endorsement & Cum laude Honors.

Fondly known as “Jim Or Jimmy”. He was passionate about his Fur baby Agadore, and would say

"Stop Telling me he’s just a dog My dog has more Personality, integrity, empathy, and loyalty than most of the people I know. "

"He’s Family I will not leave you behind for anything I will Carry you over hard times like you have carried me though mine."

He was Passionate about his Family and friends & His love of Theatre. He was a performer and Director in many musicals in high school and after.

If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart... I’ll always be with you.
-- Winnie the Pooh

Jim served as a Chairperson for Relay for Life Chittenden County VT, as well as Co-Chair for GLBT Pride Festival in Vermont. Jim worked as a district sales manager, regional customer service and sales trainer. He was a Project sales manager for special services and Lead front desk agent as well as front desk manager through the years. He also enjoyed Bartending, & serving at The Essex Resort & Spa, Chow Bella & Twiggs, Mexicali Caroline’s Fine Dining, & Jeff’s Seafood Restaurant.

Jim is survived by his mother Sandra Barkyoumb Cutting of Fairfax, Sister Lynn & husband Stephen, Nephews Daeton & Justis, Niece Faith Orton all of Fairfax VT. His beloved Fur baby Agadore, many Aunts and Uncles, Cousins and friends.

He was Predeceased by his Father Ronald Cutting, paternal Grandparents Waldo & Norma Cutting, Maternal Grandparents Kenneth & Jean Barkyoumb.

Special Thanks goes out to the Fairfax Rescue crew for their dedication and compassionate care.

Due to Covid an outside celebration of Life will be held on October 3rd at 2:00 The home of Sandy Cutting, 733 Buck hollow Road Fairfax Vt 05454. Masks and social distancing will be required.

The Family would like to invite you to view further information and share your memories and pictures by visiting www.awrfh.com

Memorial Contributions in Jim’s memory may be made to the local Humane society
: [1]  
« previous next »
: