Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:28:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Owen Braley BFA Class of 1978 dies at age 60 on Sep 13, 2020
« previous next »
: [1]
: Owen Braley BFA Class of 1978 dies at age 60 on Sep 13, 2020  ( 1234 )
ssweet
: 299

« : September 27, 2020, 09:02:17 AM »

Obituary

Owen, 60, passed away peacefully at Pines Rehabilitation in Lyndonville, VT on September 13, 2020.

He was born February 28, 1960 in Fletcher, VT to his predeceased parents Bernice and William Braley.

He enjoyed spending time with his dogs, and log walks in nature with them. He enjoyed collecting and racing his older cars in the pasture. In his down time he enjoyed reading the hunting and fish & game books. He enjoyed the company of a close friend Paul Reddin and his family.

He leaves behind his sister Donna Tarrier, and her husband Phillip. And his nieces and nephews, Angie Blouin and husband Artie, and son Devyn. William Braley III and daughter Allison, Daniel and girlfriend Katy, and daughters Piper and Madison. Bernice Braley and her boyfriend Eddy. Nicholas Tarrier and his wife Erin, and son Grey. Shannon Ayotte and husband Jeremy, and children Isaac, McKayla and Connor.

He was predeceased by his sister Roxanne Spaulding, and brothers William Braley II and wife Marilyn, and his other brother Marvin Braley. And his favorite dog White Paws preceded him by a couple of weeks.

There will be a private service for family. We will have a celebration of life at a later date.

Memorial contributions in Owen’s memory may be made to St. Jude’s Hospital.

The family also invites you to share your memories and condolences by visiting www.awrfh.com.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: