Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:33:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Douglas Lothrop died Sep 14, 2020
« previous next »
: [1]
: Douglas Lothrop died Sep 14, 2020  ( 1254 )
ssweet
: 293

« : September 20, 2020, 03:02:34 PM »

Douglas R. Lothrop of Fairfax, VT was called home by the Lord on September 14, 2020 to be with God and his beloved wife, Nancy to whom he was married for 47 years.

Doug is the son of Col. Guy C. and Virginia R. Lothrop. He graduated from Norwich University in Northfield, VT in 1961 and served in the U.S. Army in Germany from 1962-1964.

His last full-time employment was with the Vermont Housing Finance Agency from which he retired in 1999.

He is survived by two sons Andrew Lothrop of Milton, VT, and Richard Lothrop of Fairfax, VT, a daughter-in-law, Becky Lothrop of Milton, VT, three grandchildren, Brooke Lothrop of Fairfax, VT, Eric & Dawn Lothrop, of Milton VT, a great granddaughter Haley Lothrop of Milton, VT, and Doug’s favorite and only
Sister-in-law Virginia R. Lothrop of Loveland, OH, his dear friend Lois Strong and numerous loving nieces, nephews, and friends.

Doug will be buried at Mt Hope Cemetery in Northfield, VT next to his wife Nancy, where they will be together for eternity. A Celebration of Life to be determined, at a later date.

In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to the Rutland County Humane Society, 765 Stevens Road, Pittsford, VT 05763 in memory of Douglas & Nancy Lothrop and Daisy.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: