Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:42:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Philip Thayer long time resident dies at age 81
« previous next »
: [1]
: Philip Thayer long time resident dies at age 81  ( 1723 )
ssweet
: 299

« : August 05, 2020, 02:28:36 PM »

Obituary of Philip A. Thayer Sr.

Fairfax – Philip A. Thayer, 81, died peacefully on Sunday morning, August 2, 2020 at the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans, with his loving family by his side.
Phil was born in Burlington on September 7, 1938, the son of Gerald and Theta (Dezotelle) Thayer. He was raised in Cambridge and married Pearl Steady in Cambridge on June 9, 1962.  He and Pearl moved to Fairfax in 1975.
Phil loved logging and farming, which he did most of his life.  He also enjoyed fishing and hunting. 

In addition to his wife Pearl, he is survived by their children Paula Teague of Jeffersonville, Penny Whitney of Georgia and Philip Thayer Jr. and his wife Sherri of North Hampton, N.H.   He is also survived by their grandchildren Zachary Thayer, Samantha Parent, Benjamin Thayer, April Makarova, Kevin Hampsey, Amber Howe, Andrea Teague and Audrey Teague and his great grandchildren Ethan, Ryan, Faith, Hayden, Addison, Savannah, Sophia and Alex and by several nieces and nephews.
He was predeceased by his son-in-law’s Robert Teague and Edward Whitney and his brothers and sisters William Thayer Sr., Marvin Thayer, Dean Thayer, Geraldine Magoon, and Patricia Veno.
Visiting hours will be held on Thursday, Aug 6, 2020 from 1-3pm with a service at 3pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.
For those who wish, online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : August 06, 2020, 07:46:52 AM »

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Pearl and the family.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: