Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:43:37 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Evan LaBonte dies May 27, 2020 age 24
« previous next »
: [1]
: Evan LaBonte dies May 27, 2020 age 24  ( 3182 )
ssweet
: 297

« : June 07, 2020, 09:44:34 AM »

Obituary of Evan Matthew LaBonte

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the tragic death of Evan M. LaBonte, on May 27, 2020. He was born January 31, 1996 in Burlington, VT.

Evan leaves behind his mother, Lisa D. Dubuque and father, Richard A. LaBonte. He was the youngest of their three sons whom he also leaves behind: oldest brother Jorey M. LaBonte and partner Chelsea Tanner; older brother Alex R. LaBonte and fiancé Cheyanne M. Stewart, nephew Caleb M. LaBonte, and niece Amelia R. LaBonte.
He lived and grew up in Fairfax, VT. He participated in an automotive class at the Burlington Technical Center and graduated from Center Point in 2014. He worked in several fields, but one incredible job opportunity allowed him to travel all over the country with his brother Alex.
Evan was a kindhearted, genuine spirit with an incredible sense of humor. He worked hard and loved harder. He was always there for his friends and family, willing to jump in and help with anything at any time. He was silly, goofy, and the life of the party. He had a smile that could light up the room, with the kindest eyes, and a charming personality. He was generous, reliable, and above all else, loyal.
He was an avid animal lover who leaves behind a bearded dragon named Leo, a dog named Hailey and his collection of fish. He was always up for an adventure, going swimming, fishing, hiking with his dog, and spending time in the woods. In his free time, he loved to play video games, cook, whittling, making knives, and draw. He also enjoyed building forts, skateboarding, and no one could beat him in a game of chess. He had a passion for listening to and writing music, as well as working on cars. He also collected rocks/gems and loved his tools.
Visiting hours for Evan will be held at Minor’s Funeral Home in Milton, VT on Friday June 12, 2020 from 5-8pm.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: