Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:40:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Karen McNall dies April 28, 2020 BFA Class of 1985
« previous next »
: [1]
: Karen McNall dies April 28, 2020 BFA Class of 1985  ( 1352 )
ssweet
: 293

« : May 05, 2020, 09:13:53 AM »

Karen Sue McNall

Fairfax - Karen Sue McNall, age 52 of Fairfax VT died peacefully on Tuesday April 28th, 2020 in her home surrounded by loved ones. Born in St. Albans VT, she was the daughter of Richard and Linda McNall. She is preceded in death by grandmother Charlotte, father Richard, mother Linda, brothers Matthew and Bryce and children McKenna and Hayden.

Karen graduated from BFA Fairfax. She worked for many years on the family farm and for NCSS until becoming the owner of a small business, KSM Cleaning. Karen was an avid animal lover and spent all of her free tome training horses and raising her beloved mastiffs Grace, Jade and Ruby.

As per Karen's wishes there will be no funeral or wake. She will be cremated and a Celebration of Life will be had in her honor at a later date.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: