Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:04:31 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Craig Collins dies unexpectedly, at age 64 Class of 1973
« previous next »
: [1]
: Craig Collins dies unexpectedly, at age 64 Class of 1973  ( 1702 )
ssweet
: 293

« : March 28, 2020, 02:48:43 PM »

Fairfax - Craig T. Collins, 64, passed away at his home on Wednesday March 25, 2020. He was born on April 16, 1955 son of Thomas Edward Collins and the late Daisy (Barkyoumb) Collins.

Craig was a family man, he and Barb had nearly 40 years of marriage. He enjoyed spending time playing games with both family and friends. He often spent many hours “shooting the breeze” with anyone who was around. He was quick with a story or a joke. He would make friends with random strangers within minutes.

Craig was also an avid outdoorsman. He especially loved hunting and fishing. He was proud of his membership in the Fraternal Order of Eagles and was a past president. He particularly enjoyed assisting people in need through the Eagles Club.

Craig was a retiree from IBM. He had been working for Global Foundries and A.W. Rich Funeral Home. He will be missed by many people.

Craig is survived by his loving wife Barbara (Powell) Collins of Fairfax, three daughters, Amanda Collins of Enosburgh Falls, Courtney Collins of Milton and Heather Haire, her husband Mike and family of Florida. His father Tom Collins of Fairfax, two brothers Tim Collins of Fairfax, Jim Collins and family of Michigan, his two sisters, Sharon Powell and family of Michigan, Nancy Adams and family of Fairfax, three sisters-in-law, a brother-in-law and their families, numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.

Due to the current public gathering restrictions there will be no public visiting hours or funeral services. We also ask that you do not send any food items because of all the restrictions. Memorial contributions in Craig’s memory may be made to the Eagles Club, P.O. Box 326, P.O. Box 326, Route 109, Jeffersonville, VT 05464 or to the American Heart Association, VT Chapter, 434 Hurricane Lane, Williston, VT 05495. The family also invites you to share your memories and condolences by visiting awrfh.com.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: