Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:58:31 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Covid-19 Support for Vermonters
« previous next »
: [1]
: Covid-19 Support for Vermonters  ( 1517 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : March 19, 2020, 01:17:01 PM »

For your information:
Covid-19 Support for Vermonters
THIS JUST IN: Vermonters can now file an UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE application electronically. The Vermont Department of Labor has announced the creation of an electronic form and staffing increases to assist those individuals impacted as a result of COVID-19.

The Department has also expanded benefits for individuals who have been temporarily laid off, removed work-search requirements for those with a return-to-work date, and are taking steps to shorten the time it takes for benefits to be issued.

PHONE:
- Full-Service Filing of Claims: 1-877-214-3330 (individuals should try this line first)
- Supplemental Initial Claim Intake: 1-888-807-7072

ELECTRONIC FORM for Initial Intake:
https://appengine.egov.com/…/dol/unemploymentinsuranceclaim…

UTILITY DISCONNECTIONS PROHIBITED
The Public Utility Commission (PUC) has ordered a temporary moratorium on involuntary natural gas, electric, and telecommunications service disconnections effective immediately through April 30th. Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 crisis, this PUC order was issued without comments from interested parties, including the affected regulated entities.

Please reach out if you need support or have a specific concern: mredmond@leg.state.VT.us.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: