Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:14:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Gerry Ryan from Fletcher dies at age 76
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gerry Ryan from Fletcher dies at age 76  ( 1617 )
ssweet
: 293

« : January 04, 2020, 03:52:14 PM »

Obituary of Gerald Max Ryan

East Fairfield – Gerald M. Ryan, 76, died January 1, 2020 at the University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington with his family by his side.
Gerald was born on May 9, 1943 in Bakersfield the son of Alfred and Arlene (Draper) Ryan.
At a younger age, he loved hunting and fishing.  He loved welding and doing mechanical work and worked at Ormond Bushey Excavating for 27 years, mainly operating their Fairfax Sand and Gravel pit, then the North Hero Quarry. 
He enjoyed going to tractor pulls, yard sales and out to breakfast.  He also loved spending time with family, especially his grandchildren.
He is survived by his longtime partner Harlene Wright of East Fairfield, his special friend Judy Bilodeau, his children Tammy Hurley of Manhattan, Ill., Gerald Ryan Jr. and his wife Karen of St. Albans, Jodi Bard and husband her Rick of Montana, Jeremy Ryan of Boston, Matthew Ryan and his fiancé Kelly Gillilan of Fletcher, and Travis Ryan of Enosburg, by his grandchildren Leslie, Josh, Jennifer, Christopher, Rachel, Ryan, Matt Jr., Colin Grace, Sophia and Mia, and by his great grandchildren.  Jerry is also survived by his brothers Mike Ryan of Milton, Fred Ryan and wife Betty of Fairfield, Dennis Ryan and wife Tammy of East Fairfield and Richard Ryan and wife Bonnie of Fletcher and many nieces and nephews.
He was predeceased by his parents and his sister-in-law Cindy Ryan.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Diabetes Assoc., P.O. Box 11454, Alexandria, VA  22312
A Celebration of his life will be held on Saturday January 11, 2020 from Noon to 2:30pm with a funeral service held at 2:30pm at the Minor Home in Milton.  Burial will be at the Sanderson Corners Cemetery in Fairfax at 2pm on May 15th.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: