Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:21:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Upcoming Events
| | |-+  Community Faith Service at the United Church of Fairfax, Sunday Nov 24th 6pm
« previous next »
: [1]
: Community Faith Service at the United Church of Fairfax, Sunday Nov 24th 6pm  ( 2374 )
ssweet
: 293

« : November 13, 2019, 10:19:17 AM »

Community Faith Service of Thanksgiving, Sun 11/24 6:00pm, Please join us for a special hour of music, prayer & reflection. Our vibrant community is made up of folks of many different faiths & beliefs. We come together under one roof to celebrate our blessings, to enrich our minds, body & spirit. Please bring a canned good as an offering in support the Fairfax Food Shelf and join us for coffee & goodies after the service.  For questions, information, or interest in participating in the service, please contact Pastor Rev. Katherine Arthaud 802-233-8639 or Karthaud@aol.com  United Church of Fairfax, 8 Fletcher Rd., Fairfax, VT 05454
: [1]  
« previous next »
: