Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:30:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Fairfax Community Library hosts SURVIVermont! presentation
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Community Library hosts SURVIVermont! presentation  ( 1647 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : October 07, 2019, 09:01:47 AM »

A public presentation of SURVIVermont! will be held at the Fairfax Community Library on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.

From SURVIVermont!: As Vermonters, we pride ourselves on our self-sufficiency, our resilience, and especially our willingness to help others in times of need. SURVIVermont! is a program that was created in order to educate and empower Vermonters with tried and true information about what they can do to protect themselves and their family members in the event they were confronted with an Active Shooter or Violent Threat situation, regardless of where the incident occurs. For more information about this program, please call the library at 802-849-2420, or information can be found at: survivermont.org.

The public is invited to attend. We look forward to seeing you.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: