Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:33:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Modern Times Theater in Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Modern Times Theater in Fairfax  ( 1732 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : August 01, 2019, 05:25:26 PM »

News from the library:

Tuesday, August 6th, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. - Preschool Story Time
Join us for stories, songs and crafts! Ages 0-6 and their caregivers. No registration needed.

Thursday, August 8th, 6 - 7:30 p.m. - Summer Reading Finale with Modern Times Theater
Join us as we celebrate a great summer of reading! Modern Times Theater will bring their musical performance and puppet show! There will also be a drawing for prizes and cake to enjoy from Eastman's Bakery!

We are sad to announce that as of next week Nicole Vance will be leaving her job as Program Planner here at the library to pursue a new career opportunity. We will miss her and wish her all the best in her new job!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: